- 94 feet 10,000 lbs.
- 1/7th the weight of steel cable
- Floats - minimal weight - torque fre
- No kinks, curls or wire splinters to deal wit
- Minimal stretch - non-rotational
- UV and abrasive resistant
- Specially coated to prevent slippage of the winch drum
- Comes with a protective sleeve to prevent overheating
Smittybilt's XRC synthetic winch rope is manufactured from Dyneema SK-75 which is lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables plus it won’t kink, curl or splinter. Each of our ropes is specially treated to be UV stable as well as heat treated. All of our ropes include a 10’ protective sleeve; stainless steel thimble and safety hook with connector link which means it comes complete with nothing else to buy.